The Second Edition of the JBJS Virtual Recertification Course, in association with the Miller Review Course, is now available. Featuring 15 updated modules, the course now includes the option to purchase bundles of 3 modules to address your specific educational needs. Presented by top lecturers, the course is approved for 22.5 AMA PRA Category I credits™ and ABOS-approved for 10 self-assessment examination (SAE) credits.
Each module includes pre- and post-test assessments, hour-long video-learning components, and citations to relevant literature.
Click here to purchase the full 15-module course or five different 3-module bundles.
Topics/faculty presenters include:
- Adult Hip Reconstruction by Dr. James Browne
- Adult Knee Reconstruction by Dr. Edward McPherson
- Basic Science by Dr. Winston Gwathmey
- Foot and Ankle by Dr. Steven Haddad
- Hand and Wrist by Dr. Sanjeev Kakar
- MRI by Dr. Timothy Sanders
- Pediatric Orthopaedics by Dr. Jeremy Rush
- Orthopaedic Oncology by Dr. Ginger Holt
- Rehabilitation by Dr. MaCalus Hogan
- Spine by Dr. Francis Shen
- Sports: Upper Extremity by Dr. Kevin Plancher
- Sports: Lower Extremity by Dr. Mark Miller
- Test Prep/Statistics by Dr. Stephen Thompson
- Trauma: Pelvic and Upper Extremity by Dr. Thomas Schaller
- Trauma: Lower Extremity by Dr. Michael LeCroy