As an end-of-year thank-you to the orthopaedic community, we’re offering limited-time full-text access to the five most-read JBJS articles of 2016. The fact that several of these most-read articles were published prior to 2016 is testament to the durable utility of orthopaedic research published in The Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery.
- Bariatric Orthopaedics: Total Hip Arthroplasty in Super-Obese Patients
- Antibiotic-Impregnated Cement Spacers for the Treatment of Infection Associated with Total Hip or Knee Arthroplasty
- The Surgical Management of Chronic Tophaceous Gout
- Rotator Cuff Tear Arthropathy: Evaluation, Diagnosis, and Treatment
- An Algorithmic Approach to the Management of Recurrent Lateral Patellar Dislocation