Thank You, JBJS Elite Reviewers
The JBJS Elite Reviewers Program publicly recognizes our best reviewers for their outstanding efforts. Reviewers who review 4 or more manuscripts per year, rarely decline an invitation to review a manuscript (responding within 48 hours), and complete highly graded reviews within 1 week are eligible for the program. Elite Reviewers receive the following benefits in recognition of their exemplary performance:
- No submission fees for papers of which the reviewer is the first author (for 12 months)
- Free CME credits for all reviews
- Free online access to all JBJS publications
- A letter to the reviewer’s department head from JBJS Editor-in-Chief, Marc Swiontkowski, MD, recognizing and commending his/her good work
- Name recognition on the JBJS Elite Reviewers Program Web page and on the masthead of The Journal
For JBJS Consultant Reviewer Guidelines, visit http://bit.ly/2cWvYvc.
To learn how you can be a better reviewer visit http://bit.ly/2cRt1hY.
Here is an updated list of JBJS Elite Reviewers: