Top 10 OrthoBuzz Posts of 2019
Almost everyone else is doing an end-of-year tally of something, so why shouldn’t we? Here are links to the 10 OrthoBuzz posts with the highest number of page views during 2019:
- PRP for Tennis Elbow: What’s the “Secret Sauce”?
- Complications Following Overlapping Orthopaedic Procedures at an Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Stop Adding Antibiotics to Irrigation Solutions
- RF Ablation for Knee Arthritis
- A Rash of Broken Femoral Nails—What’s Up?
- “True Grit” Among Millennial Orthopaedists in Training
- Empathic Orthopaedists: Worth Waiting For
- Surgery for Rotator Cuff Tears: The Better of Two Goods
- VTE Prevention: Is Aspirin Really That Good?
- Stemming the Tide of Stem Cell Hype
We wish all our readers the best for a healthful and peaceful 2020.