New Key Knee Content from JBJS
The recently launched JBJS Knee Spotlight offers highly relevant and potentially practice-changing knee content from the most trusted source of orthopaedic information.
Here are the five JBJS articles to which you will have full-text access through the Knee Spotlight during the month of November 2016:
- Comparative Survivorship of Different Tibial Designs in Primary Total Knee Arthroplasty
- All-Polyethylene Versus Metal-Backed Tibial Components
- Repair of Intraoperative Injury to the Medial Collateral Ligament During Primary Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Risk of Total Knee Arthroplasty After Operatively Treated Tibial Plateau Fracture
- Long-Term Clinical Outcomes and Survivorship of Press-Fit Condylar Sigma Fixed-Bearing and Mobile-Bearing Total Knee Prostheses in the Same Patients
Knee studies offered on the JBJS Knee Spotlight will be updated monthly, so check the site often.