Fall Issue of JBJS JOPA Now Available
The Fall 2016 JBJS JOPA is now available. To access the new issue, go to the JBJS JOPA website, click on the journal image to the right, and download the PDF. Topics include:
- A Visual Guide to the Salter-Harris Pediatric Fracture Classification System
- Perioperative Pain Management in the Chronic Opioid User
- Radiation Safety for PAs in the Orthopaedic Operating Room
- Recap of the monthly image quizzes, including November’s quiz on Distal Radial Metaphyseal Fractures.
With your JOPA subscription, you receive complimentary access to JBJS Reviews, which delivers new online review articles weekly, with a CME opportunity attached to each article.
Create your account and gain access to these important orthopaedic resources/opportunities:
- Writing/video incentive program for PAs and NPs
- Physician Assistants in Orthopaedics: A Study of Job Satisfaction, Education and Lifestyles, A Research Brief from JBJS JOPA
- A salary and call survey for orthopaedic PAs.