In 2017, JBJS launched JBJS Clinical Classroom on NEJM Knowledge+, an adaptive learning platform that meets the unique learning needs and requirements of orthopedic surgeons worldwide. Clinical Classroom identifies gaps in individual users’ knowledge and assesses their self-confidence in 11 orthopaedic subspecialties. Curated by orthopaedic experts and powered by leading-edge learning technology, Clinical Classroom has quickly become a leading platform for orthopaedic surgeons who want to:
- Improve their knowledge and critical thinking skills
- Stay up-to-date with the latest and highest-quality orthopaedic findings
- Earn AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ (for US learners who successfully answer questions), and
- Earn SAE credits for Maintenance of Certification (for US learners who successfully answer questions)
To meet changing user needs and implement technological advancements, JBJS has improved the overall user experience in Clinical Classroom. These significant changes were made possible by upgrading from the original Knowledge+ platform to the new Rhapsode platform by Area9.
Highlights of JBJS Clinical Classroom on Rhapsode include the following:
- Enhanced look and feel: The clean, modern Dashboard and improved navigation allow you to interact with and move effectively throughout the product for optimal learning.
- Updated adaptive algorithms that incorporate the most advanced adaptive tools for more efficient individualized learning
- All-device access: Clinical Classroom is now user-friendly on all devices, with special enhancements for the mobile experience.
- In-platform coaching delivers helpful tips tailored to your performance and confidence as you progress through subspecialties.
- And so much more
To learn more about the enhanced JBJS Clinical Classroom on Rhapsode, and to stay up-to-date with ongoing developments, click here.
To explore Clinical Classroom pricing and subscription options, visit the JBJS Store today.
The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, Inc. is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.